Love's Like A Gun


By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
 
Love’s Like A Gun
 
Taking steps into the past, and I know more than what I knew then,
We talk, forbidden things we used to not speak to each other about,
 
We've now gone skin deep,
You right here with me, has made me see that forever can go on,
Together, we'll still be strong,
 
And they'll know, how far we go,
Impenetrable, in love we trust,
Can’t get enough, Even though there is no us,
We’ve done the incredible, Still got our hold,
Love’s like a gun,
 
We’ve done gone off, and we’re ringing in the air,
The bullet travels on, and where it goes, we don’t care,
 
Not when we have settled,
No pressure, no wondering, we’re just here,
All in love and war is fair,
 
Barred down with no commitment,
I love this feeling, why hadn’t we thought of it so long ago,
 
We’re closer just like this,
I have deeper feelings, that can’t be denied,
I can finally say I love you, and it be true,

Comments

Popular Posts