Snap

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, March 20, 2014
 
Snap
 
Let me get this straight, what you just said to me,
I know you didn’t just say it, I know you’re not that crazy,
 
For me to reach this level, it takes a lot,
So you must want me to toss you off a cliff,
Having the world think you just tripped,
Don’t test me,
 
And you don’t want it,
I swear to you, You wont see it coming,
Keep on playing with me, and you will see,
 
It’s out of my nature, And I’m even afraid of,
My capabilities, why you think I never go there,
 
I try to keep away, but that’s about to change,
Just keep the bull coming, and don’t think about putting your hands up,
 
And my record will no longer be clean, all because of you,
I didn’t imagine this, all because of you,
I’m saying, you don’t want this…

Comments

Popular Posts