Ready For Me


By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
 
Ready For Me
 
Come creeping through the night, All you wanta do is start a fight,
I know that I won’t win cause I’ve never ever have,
My mind races with questions and should I do what’s right
 
But I know honestly, the beast is in me, And it’s something I’ve been given,
So I will shout, won’t be shutdown,
C’mon take my hand, We’ll forget what we were mad for,
 
I’ma make you proud, oh love me,
Even on shaky grounds, you love me,
 
If it’s not enough to forget silly things, we won’t stop, keep on touching me,
I grant the permission, throughout the intermissions,
 
Damn it, we don’t try, try to piece us back together,
Not in the way we should be doing,
We’re going about it all wrong,
 
But why does it feel so right, in the moment,
After you leave, I’ll be hurting,
 
Till the moment I don’t breathe, you’re stealing the last of me,
Such a crime, the biggest tragedy,
Whatever this shit is that seals the link between us,
 
Fill my head up with fucking lust, I become high off this trust,
I can trust you with me, and you only,
I know our story…

Comments

Popular Posts