The Others


By Shaire Blythe
Friday, August 8, 2014

The Others

Tender whispers, I close my eyes, still breathing,
What you don’t know, I feel in my soul,
Under the moonlight,

I hear the calling, circulate in veins,
Desperately I’ve been falling, got to watch the steps,

In disguise, I will survive,
But soon get lost,
In disguise, they take off,
But I still run,
Do the others ever win,
When they try and try again,

Can you listen, or must I talk to the wall,
What is living, is it the climb to it all,

Feeding the lying, Forget the ones trying,
They take the fall,

In a realm that’s non-existent,
Make it fast, They’re all persistent,
Take the time, mind your life,

I’ve had my doubts, I hate this feeling,
But with the darkness follows the light,
Let me mind my own life…

Comments

Popular Posts