Took Off



By Shaire Blyth
Friday, July 4, 2014
 
Took Off
 
I’ve gone ghost now, I told you, start to listen,
I’m on now, and you thought I was finished,
Get gone now, after all that I’ve been through,
I can honestly say I don’t want you,
 
It seems like you’re having trouble hearing now,
You’ve been playing that switching shit from the start,
I stayed around, I guess that’s my fault, but no more,
 
You want it, you can’t have it,
You can’t have me,
I’m on it, goddamn it, I’m on,
I’m not sorry for your loss,
Cause you could’ve been here,
All I have, yours,
But I’ve took off,
 
Shady I will be playing, Don’t look so surprised,
Call me fake, or whatever you want, honey,
I’ll claim you don’t know shit, and we never were a thing,
 
At least not true,
Stop acting all blue and down,
Lashing out in anger in the eyes of the public,
But when you’re all alone, you feel the hurt,
 
All for a good cause,
A new chapter I have created, without you,
I never needed you, Only made myself to,

Comments

Popular Posts