Males Aren't Clones, Nor Females

Every male is not the same. I say this with my feet dragging the ground--it is a difficult thing to admit and accept. But that statement is true. The exact same can be spoken for when it comes to females.

After you may have been through a certain number of relationships that have failed, or never really took off, or whatever else, the tendency to group all guys or girls together--especially if patterns existed within each--becomes sort of unavoidable at some point in time. You hit that "breaking point." You get so fed up, you throw your hands up and say "Fuck it all."

Been there. Done that. Still go through the motions.

I guess what I am trying to get across--and still digest myself--is to not shut every person that stumbles on to your path down. If there are no red flags raised, then what's wrong about taking that leap of faith? You may never know what results may come out from the other side.

There are a couple of guys that I can think of as prime examples. Each are friends or only acquaintances, but they have proven that there is hope for "good guys." I even have female friends that are examples of "good females." They are hard to seek out of a crowd, but they exist.

My older sister recently shared something with me. It was not anything that I did not already know, but it was like an echoing reminder. She said, about a current situation I'm digging my way out of, "Just like the others [guys] that have become a part of your past, this one was not the right one for you, and you have to know that. Let him go. Let him be someone else's problem. What is meant to be will be."

What is meant to be will be.

Do not allow the wrong people--seeming like the same--steal your essence.

Comments

Popular Posts