Take Back The Day


By Shaire
Thursday, July 10, 2014
 
Take Back The Day
 
Today is a new day, I know now what I didn’t know, that I am now seeing,
I covered my eyes, I’m deeply sorry,
But I see you now,
 
First step is hardest, looking for a starting point,
I don’t want to step in uninvited, But who else is there to help?
Just one hand can be better than none,
 
Lets shine a light so bright, that the world can see,
There’s no way to be ignored,
Let the sparks ignite, None can come between,
There’s so much in store,
Cause when we all come together, it can be a beautiful thing,
We can take back the day, Have a little faith,
 
Are you ready, Hold boat steady,
The waves rocking, Feeling sea sick,
But you’ll be just fine,
 
For I am right here, Connected beside you,
We don’t have forever, So lets waste no time,
Starting with tonight,
 
Taking back the day, We’ll all be okay,
There’s no need for hate, Taking back our day,
 
Where there’s sunlight, Put down your arms,
There’s no need to fight,
 
United, together as one,
So open up and feel the sun,

Comments

Popular Posts