Come Or Go

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, July 21, 2014
 
Come Or Go
 
Call it dangerous that I might fly away,
Call it stupid when I have higher dreams you can't take,
 
Fighting is what I love, Don't need to tell me what I cannot do,
That's not for you to judge, You should be showing me love,
 
I’m getting out of here,
You know that I want you near, You’ve always been the only,
But if you’re gonna pull me down, then I don’t really need you,
Go on and let me hear your voice,
 
No matter what, I’m gone,
Before the early morning hits, I’ve had enough of this,
Whatever life I’ve been living,
I need to live much more, see what’s really in store,
While I’m still breathing, I’m leaving,
And you can come or go,
 
Make your mind up before tomorrow,
Let it pass, it’ll be too late,
 
This is crazy I’m having to put you on the spot,
But there’s really no time to wait,
 
You should know by now,
After all of the messes I’ve swam through, only to end up with you,
I’m not saying I regret it, I don’t regret a damn thing,
But losing is the typical, so I’m ready either way,
 
Times do change, and people rearrange,
But that’s just living,
And we’re all in it till the finish,
 
I made my choice, and found my path,
All I need for you is to do the same too,

Comments

Popular Posts