Not Anymore


By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, June 28, 2014
 
Not Anymore
 
Tell me what the fuck you’ve done for me,
Cause I can see nothing, That’s the true story,
Can’t find it in your mind why we just can’t be,
But you’re the damage, And I got damaged,
 
Always had to repeat, About told you twice,
Trouble figuring out why I still hold you down,
Never imagined I’d be the one to give up,
But you never let up,
 
That is all your fault, Throwing my hands up,
You are a lost cause,
 
Where are you now?
Somewhere that I knew you’d be, Once again,
You decided to live out your history,
Such a shame, You calling my name,
But I’m not around, Never will be, Not anymore,
 
So you can stop the calling me,
Stop having your family try to hit me up,
 
You see I’m doing something for me,
And you got the bad luck,
 
I never thought it would be this way,
I made us out to be a family,
That was my fault, Being young and naïve,
But now I’ve done some growing up,
 
You’re the main cause, You deserve a hand clap,
Cutting you off,
This is one you’ll never get back,
 
Goodluck finding one as good as me,
I gave you everything,
Did so, No hesitation,
I win, But I’m sure you know,
Only reason you stayed on my team,
But not anymore,

Comments

Popular Posts