Damn It Again


By Shaire Blythe
Monday, October 13, 2014
 
Damn It Again
 
We exist right here
This the only now that we’ll have
I’m gonna stay right here
Where are you going?
 
I came across this sparkle, something in your atmosphere
You may try to deny what I know, but you’re always playing a fool, my dear
 
And somehow, you’ve lost your way
I needed you that day, but you’d already dipped out
I call it like I see, you are just a shame
You were not prepared
Is there reason to be scared?
I held strong for light-years, and still you were gone
 
Damn it again
I wanted you right now
Lets not meet again
I will find my own way out
 
You might know more than I know, but I doubt it
Cause once that same door closed, all the secrets came rushing out of there
 
No one quite like you
You showed me what it is I’m to do
I cannot even be mad
And as time goes on it’s like nothing ever went wrong
 
Now I am gone…

Comments

Popular Posts