Misplaced


By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, July 20, 2014
 
Misplaced
 
Empty spaces, just fill me up inside,
I’m traveling through life, Energy there, yet so weak,
Having nowhere to gather, the excitement dies a little more,
I’ve lost the high, pulling me down...
 
How much can I take?
What all will you give me?
Trouble telling what’s real face, I am the lonely one,
Cannot be erased, Or am I just misplaced?
 
Guess then that’s your lost, There can be no trace,
All the love did cost, But don’t think I cannot breathe,
I’m breathing now, perfectly,
Where there was fog, all is gone,
 
That is what I’ll believe, But then comes one of those days,
And I cycle again,
 
Find me, Lie to me, It is such a petty shame,
Why did you try me, Knowing we didn’t want the same,
 
I will conquer, I will find myself again,
I did it once, I’ll do it once again…

Comments

Popular Posts