Mine


By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
 
Mine
 
I always have something to say, don’t play me,
Thinking this life’s just a game, shit, maybe,
Should that define tonight?
 
Cause what I saw doesn’t happen every day,
You’re breathing life into me,
There’s no need to fight, Got me so excited,
 
You can be mine, If only when the moon is present,
And you can be mine, Even if no one else is let in,
So there can be no trial, if we were to call it quits,
We’ll meet in the shadows, No witnesses,
 
This is our time, a moment to cherish,
Or if we want to leave it behind, that won’t be a crime,
We can bet it,
 
We have found out, we’re exactly where we should be,
Even if for one night, in the candlelight, you’re able to see inside of me,
 
I am crystal clear, feeling as fragile as glass,
The vulnerable, the weak, and you don’t judge me…

Comments

Popular Posts