Unforgiving


By Shaire Blythe
Monday, July 28, 2014
 
Unforgiving
 
People can feel these things, I never knew,
Going through life, suddenly lifted and crash to the ground,
 
During the high I closed my eyes and glanced down,
It’s hard to believe that they’d once been around,
 
Where did you go, I’m trying to find you,
Somewhere is my soul, ran away from home and I’m trying to find you,
I should’ve known not to place my life into hands, it’s unforgiving,
 
That must mean it’s my bad, selling the best thing I ever had,
It’s the way with words, molded into beautiful curves that got me,
 
I was running, pacing through hell I couldn’t deal,
Never said I’d learned my lesson, as the truth is now revealed,
 
Lets rearrange the feelings, I put my heartache on you,
I will steal your senses, able to know just what to do, even if you didn’t mean it,
 
You can’t tell me nothing, not at all,
I see it as I call,
 
Take off and get lost, leave me here to fall and I’ll try to be the light…

Comments

Popular Posts