Dismissed Signals


By Shaire Blythe
February 25, 2014
 
Dismissed Signals
 
No forever, no right now,
Then where do I find my ground?
 
It all seems so picture perfect,
But now tell me are we really strong?
I just gotta hold on,
 
I should up and let it go,
I should up and let us go,
You will never ever know,
How I feel inside,
 
You should up and let me go,
You should up and let us go,
I will never ever know,
How you feel inside,
 
And it kills me,
 
Tiptoeing on dismissive signals,
Can’t tell if I do miss you,
 
I know what I have seen,
In you, I have to believe,
I don’t want to,
 
I’m fed up with the questions,
I don’t feel I should have to question,
 
Tell me you’re the bestest,
Make me feel it too,
 
Like fire coursing through my veins,
Never said there wouldn’t be rain,
But hold us steady,
I am ready,

Comments

Popular Posts