Run This Town


By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
 
Run This Town
 
There’s something about the boy that makes me crazy,
There’s something about the boy that makes me feel brand new,
There’s something about the boy that makes me complete,
Does that bother you?
 
I distinctly recall you giving up just like that,
And weren’t you having a ball, when I gave that ring back?
 
Act like you want me or don’t,
You know you go back and forth, never stand ground,
 
I guess that doesn’t matter anymore,
Cause I got me a man now,
Said I got me a man now, and we gonna run this town,
 
Do you feel the vibrations coming now?
Can you hear the ring of our sound?
It’s a sign that today is the day,
I’m going to get all that I chased,
 
You would swear that you were balling, but I don’t think so,
Cash all your cards in, you gotta go,
 
Only dragging me down, and I didn’t need you around,
 
Silly boy don’t you cry--you don’t look right,
Damn near begging for a second chance, but you get none,
 
I have wasted so much precious time,
Dealing with these scrub niggas, broke ass niggas,
Why you playing with me nigga,
I’m a go getta…

Comments

Popular Posts