Stay


By Shaire Blythe
Friday, July 11, 2014
 
Stay
 
It captures me, suddenly I'm on the edge, next I'm tryna forget my wrong,
But your love is such an addiction, it's only you that's got me feigning like this--straight bliss,
Every time you come around, it's like I breakdown and it’s not fair,
 
I'm sure you don't even know that you got my heart in your hands,
Whatever you want to do with it, I understand, but I ask don’t break it, don’t take it,
 
Become a part of me, and stay,
It’s not what you believe, It’s beautiful, Just listen,
Don’t get so down, It’s not a wrong, It’s a right,
If only for tonight,
 
Mountain peak, let me speak, and hear me well,
Again and again, it never has to end--I’ll be sure of that,
The time strikes upon the hour, and I’m weak, I can’t care,
 
You can stay, Don’t you dare walk away and leave me,
This is what you wanted, right?
Well, I can call up on you again and again, We’re endless,
Since the beginning…

Comments

Popular Posts