Declaration Of War


By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
 
Declaration Of War
 
The core is right there, with its warmth radiating out for all to capture,
Pouring out its heart, it’s a wonder no one wants to sense it,
They all runaway and turn their face to what’s meant to hurt,
 
If I could shake you like an earthquake and make you see what’s right and the real,
If I could blow you like the wind and just make you see,
You would be standing beside me, and facing them too,
 
Why aren’t you beside me?
Instead, you’ve forced me to face you,
I need you beside me, to fight this declaration of war,
You keep on running, running away,
Leaving me deserted, Why the change?
 
Are you so blind to not see my everything laying on the line,
I placed it there especially for you, and you were suppose to grab it,
Is there some reason that you couldn’t have it?
 
The battle can only be won by you, you must not know you’re influence,
If only the flag could be raised by you, you must be returning…

Comments

Popular Posts