Love Me Like You Do

He didn't want me to mutter a word. I wasn't allowed.
His hand gently caressed the side of my face, ravishing my sweltered skin.
His hand was rough, but it felt so nice, as long as he was touching me.

He gradually pulled me into him, our half-naked bodies coming in to contact.
His chest was as ablaze as mine. It sent an electric spark through my being to the tips of my toes.
I was honestly with him right now.

Something about being so close to each other was like a daydream.
I had waited for ages, it had seemed.

His lips fell upon mine. They were soft like a newborn's flesh.
His hand ventured down my rounded thigh only to raise my leg and wrap me around his waist.
I was awaken from the inside out.

My hand rested on his chiseled chest, slowly moving up to massage the back of his neck.
I knew it was one of his spots.

He faintly quaked against me. His grunt echoed on my lips.

I couldn't have him close enough. I was suffering, trembling on the inside to only feel all of him.

I took the reins before the restless side of me could become lost in the shadows of the bedroom.
I was his rebel--sweet lady gone earnest for the sake of pleasure.

He held me fast on top of him, our bodies delicately rubbing against one another.

The thin layers between us were on their way off...



Love Me Like You Do
By Shaire Blythe
Monday, October 13, 2014
Inspired by 4Count's Cover "Love Me Like You Do" (Originally sung by Justin Bieber)
A spur of the moment writing. I may extend it. Who knows. Just practicing. :)





Comments

Popular Posts